Click here for the 2018 membership flyer.
To join NZHEA, please fill out the form below and we’ll send you an invoice for 2018. Annual membership fees are are follows:
- School/organisation – $80
- Individual – $80
- Student – $10
The benefits of joining NZHEA are as follows:
- Being part of an organisation that advocates for Health Education in NZ
- National representation for issues relating to Health Education
- Reduced fees for annual conference in collaboration with PENZ and EONZ
- NCEA practice exams and schedules for the Health Education external assessments
- Secondary Facebook group for sharing and collaborating
- General NZHEA Facebook page and Twitter presence
- A range of ‘members only’ resources on the NZHEA website
- ‘Hauora Matters’ magazine, published online 3-4 times a year
- Opportunities to become involved in existing clusters or set up new ones, including an upcoming ‘virtual’ cluster run online through web conferencing for interested teachers.
Terms & Conditions:
By becoming a member of New Zealand Health Education Association I/we agree to the following guidelines:
- I/we will not to share my/our username and password details with any third party.
- I/we will not re-publish or re-distribute any information downloaded from the members-only area of the website to anyone else who is not a member of the NZHEA.
Any member of the NZHEA found not observing these guidelines will immediately have their membership to NZHEA cancelled.