Click here for the 2017 membership flyer.
To join NZHEA, please fill out the form below and we’ll send you an invoice for the remainder of 2016 and 2017. Annual membership fees are are follows:
- School/organisation – $80
- Individual – $80
- Student – $10
The benefits of joining NZHEA are as follows:
- Being part of an organisation that advocates for Health Education in NZ
- National representation for issues relating to Health Education
- Reduced fees for annual conference in collaboration with PENZ and EONZ
- NCEA practice exams and schedules for the Health Education external assessments
- Secondary Facebook group for sharing and collaborating
- General NZHEA Facebook page and Twitter presence
- A range of ‘members only’ resources on the NZHEA website
- ‘Hauora Matters’ magazine, published online 3-4 times a year
- Opportunities to become involved in existing clusters or set up new ones, including an upcoming ‘virtual’ cluster run online through web conferencing for interested teachers.
Terms & Conditions:
By becoming a member of New Zealand Health Education Association I/we agree to the following guidelines:
- I/we will not to share my/our username and password details with any third party.
- I/we will not re-publish or re-distribute any information downloaded from the members-only area of the website to anyone else who is not a member of the NZHEA.
Any member of the NZHEA found not observing these guidelines will immediately have their membership to NZHEA cancelled.