The resources below are available for non-members, as are our resources on sexuality education. To access other resources pages, you will need to be a member. All members have been sent the password to access the resources. If you are a member, but have forgotten the password, please contact us. Click here to join NZHEA.
- Coming soon Mental Health and Resilience: Teaching and learning activities for NZC Levels 6-8 (April 2018)
- Coming soon Word document for Mental Health and Resilience copysheets (April 2018)
- Link to the Dropbox with all resources from the secondary connecting with contexts, concepts and colleagues workshop
- Link to the Dropbox with all resources from the primary connecting with contexts, concepts and colleagues workshop
- NZHEA position statement and resource on health promotion (2017)
- NZHEA position statement on external providers (Oct 2017)
- NZHEA position statement on quality sexuality education in the NZC (March 2017)